We're working with a Global Construction and Engineering business who are looking for a Digital Engineering Application Specialist. In this role you will support and maintenance, shall provide operational staff with user support and shall serve as an interface with business units and Enterprise IT. This role will report to the CAD Systems Support Manager, will work closely with operational technical leads and admins, and enterprise IT and Project Management (PMO). This position is highly focused on internal clients, particularly design engineers and technical staff working on projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Comply with all role-specific SHEQ obligations as detailed in the relevant RACI matrix.
- Provide end user Digital Engineering (DE) Application portfolio support, focusing on but not limited to Autodesk and Bentley applications.
- Work closely with technical leads and interface with external IT / Service Providers / vendors to ensure software deployments are consistent and released in a timely fashion.
- Provide timeframes and progress reports for proposed upgrades to CAD systems.
- Assist in DE Application License Server administration.
- Configuration, administration and development of hosted project common data environments (CDE), particularly ProjectWise and BIM360.
- Provide guidance, documentation and support for staff in relation to best practices and procedures for CAD/BIM and engineering applications.
- Partner with internal clients in support of their business processes, particularly with engineers and technical staff.
- Communicate with and support end-users in both remote and on-site locations.
- Support the administration of user accounts and interface with strategic vendors to both troubleshoot and identify workflow improvement initiatives.
- Perform analysis, document requirements and procedures to support continuous improvement, this includes developing and implementing automation initiatives.
- Assist in the population of information to knowledge management systems.
- Advises team on tasks at hand
- Works within global teams to deliver and share knowledge
- Develop and Maintain Demand requests for DE software packaging
- Evaluates software portfolio requirements priorities
- New software initiative reporting
- DE software support
- Project wise and CDE Support
- Experience in Engineering industry
- Experience in CAD/BIM systems management
- Extensive experience in Autodesk and/or Bentley software installation, development and support
- Proven history of Autodesk and Bentley license support
- Ideal history of use cloud storage solutions in the AEC industry
- Proven experience in management and support of Bentley Projectwise
- Knowledge of ISO19650 and ISO27001 code requirements
- Experience in the use of Citrix / Desktop Virtualisation
- Experience in the use of SCCM systems
- Experience in the use Service Now
- Experience in SQL, .NET, PowerShell, C#
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the work environment
- Experience in remote support
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to liaise in a friendly manner
- Strong data analysis skills with an eye for detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org