Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and positive environment. Reporting to the Senior Manager, your duties will include:
- Provide expertise to the organisation in the area of community management.
- Implementation and design of new community digital platform for carers of clients, providing significant value and support
- Represent the organisational brand in an authentic and engaging manner.
- Deliver innovative social media campaigns that meet the needs and interests of the community and constantly drive both engagement and community growth.
- Oversee, manage and grow the online community presence in line with strategic objectives.
- Prepare creative briefs and manage published content (videos, images, written).
- Invigorate the Carer Support Programs with the development of creative and innovate outreach programs that strengthen carer networks and support carers with information and linkages to build capacity and increase connectedness.
- Identify, support and facilitate community peer support groups.
- Keep an active stream of communication between service areas and the community.
- Monitor and manage community activity effectively including discussion, issues and trends. Analyze and report on a monthly basis.
- Provide support to the community including referrals to relevant services, provision of valuable and relevant information and connection to
- Liaise and collaborate with a range of service providers, both community and disability specific.
- Seek additional funding opportunities and complete applications as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Tertiary qualification in Marketing; Social Media Marketing; Digital Marketing; Communication or other relevant discipline.
Qualification or experience in Community Services, Health or a relevant discipline is highly regarded.
Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and engage a broad range of people.