Large Australian digital business is striving to deliver creative propositions, leading digital experience and sustainable long term profit growth across their organisation.
Their ambition is to build more direct relationships with their customers, growing their digital Direct interactions, across our diverse and engaging digital assets.
Working as a vital member of the Digital Product & Design Team, you will lead the development of key digital products and projects, working closely and in collaboration with key internal customers and IT teams to deliver the digital roadmap. You will deliver exceptional customer experiences and desired commercial outcomes through the development and optimisation of their digital products.
AS A DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Work within a growing global Digital product team as part of a dynamic and agile business.
- Work with motivated local business owners to define and agree the business benefits of the product's local implementation, in line with longer term vision and strategy.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the business and digital strategy.
- Have accountability for identifying and sharing product requirements following the discovery and inception phases.
- Be responsible for working closely with product managers and local product owners to build and communicate the local delivery plans of global features.
- Collaborate with local teams and project managers to agree prioritisation and delivery plans for local features.
- Work with the Digital Product & Design strategy team to deliver approved, compelling Design Briefs for all local features.
- Be accountable for co-ordinating the UX & Design process and ensuring timely approvals are sought.
- Be accountable for presenting Designs for approval at the appropriate design reviews.
- Support to Product Specialist to maintain the overall governance and actively collaborate to monitor local performance through reporting of agreed critical metrics.
- You should have experience of working in web, e-commerce or Digital Marketing within a dynamic and agile environment.
- You’ll possess a toolkit of agile development and management techniques.
- You will write compelling epics and user stories to drive the direction of the product software development.
- You should have a strong, proven ability to translate technical information into useable and actionable information for non-technical partners, as this is hugely important.
- A Deep understanding and knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager as well as Adobe Marketing tools is desirable.
- IT team, onshore and throughout globally distributed teams as required
- Program Directors
- Marketing team, Customer Marketing team
- Administration team
- CX team, including the Success Coaches