This role is responsible for the development and ongoing optimisation of their digital assets, including website, digital forms, and app. You will be responsible for defining the member experience across our digital channels delivering and supporting a program of work that achieves the overall strategic growth objectives.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Provide input to and execute the vision and product and marketing strategy and associated digital products.
- Development and management of prioritised roadmap and product backlog to ensure initiatives are aligned to the product strategy and vision;
- Work collaboratively with marketing, external agencies, and internal technology teams to develop technical and business requirements for new product features & enhancements;
- Collaborate with Marketing Communication teams to develop and execute Conversion Rate Optimisation strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of members and member journeys, ensuring all optimisations are truly insight-led.
- Develop a deep understanding of business processes and identify areas where digital can enable smoother member/employee experience
They are looking for someone with:
- Strategic mindset and ability to communicate vision with passion for digital customer experience, online content, digital and mobile technologies.
- Strong understanding of digital customer experience, prioritising features, best practice usability, digital content, device and interface conventions, and web standards including accessibility.
- Ability to create, prioritise, sequence and maintain the Product Backlog, aligning with multiple strategies/objectives
- Demonstrated experience driving and applying user-centered design in complex operating environments
- Knowledge and experience with Agile frameworks and the role of the Product Owner in the framework
- Able to use analytics and insights to demonstrate measurable improvements in user experience.
- Familiarity with digital marketing technology including content management systems, online form tools, web analytics, and web development
- Creative approach to problem-solving - able to be work through a variety of challenges to deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small lean team and to “blaze a trail” in terms of tackling problems that may be brand new to the business, and not have defined processes in place.