The role will focus on:
- Lead the end-to-end risk management and development of risk capabilities
- Develop business strategies, risk management solutions and drive global relationships to reduce Fraud
- Working closely with the Risk Capabilities team Develop and support the implementation of fraud risk management strategies including the design of on-boarding and case setup strategies leveraging a combination of internal, public and partner data.
- Drive insights on portfolio performance trends and effectively manage provision line while identifying portfolio growth opportunities.
- Lead the design and execution of the risk capabilities and servicing strategy required to support new products and assure fraud requirements are incorporated.
- Participate in the negotiation and resolution of escalated platform, customer, and portfolio level issues while providing expert fraud prevention advisory and consultative support to partners.
- Improve merchant satisfaction through deploying tools that reduce fraud charge-backs and improves customer experience.
- Deploy the most effective infrastructure in the industry to control fraud.
- Build the capability and culture to react quickly to prevent financial surprises.
- Build secure controls for ID every customer interaction & design of new products/services.
- Partner with other functional areas and Lines of Business to ensure that fraud risks are assessed when key business decisions are taken (e.g. outsourcing, centralization etc.)
- Create fraud awareness throughout the company.
Excellent rem package on offer for this role. If interested hit apply today or call Lauren Johnson to discuss on 02 9775 5913.