Key responsibilities will include:
- The growth and client management outcomes for their unlisted infrastructure funds (excluding managing co-investment processes which will be the primary responsibility of the infrastructure group and the prospective client relationships, consistent with their distributed relationship model
- Managing and providing advice to clients, consultants, prospects and other stakeholders
- Managing and leveraging a network of internal and external stakeholders to promote their business and its infrastructure capabilities
- Building strong and trusted relationships with clients and ensure high standards of client relationships are maintained.
- The role works in partnership with the Portfolio Management Group. It is important for the candidate to build a strong and collaborative relationship and approach between the the Portfolio team and Global Clients and Marketing teams.
• 8+ years infrastructure experience, including exposure to business development and/or client relationship management
• Relevant qualifications and/or post-graduate qualifications in Finance, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent distribution/sales or industry related experience.
• Comprehensive understanding of key drivers, concepts and processes associated with the operation of investment management environments.
• Strong understanding of the infrastructure asset class and the key value drivers and risks of the infrastructure sub-sectors of transport, energy & utilities and PPP/social.
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure investment and transaction processes.
• High level commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, influence and persuade high level stakeholder.
For more information or to apply please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or email@example.com