If you are passionate about performance and people, this may just be the role for you.
About the role
Our client is a leader in the Disability Services area and have years of experience across many service areas with a strong reputation in the industry for delivery excellence. As part of the strategic plan, a new OT service is being launched to further service clients both existing and new. As such, they are looking for an experienced Allied Health professional with significant experience to design, drive and deliver alongside the Exec team.
Working alongside the CEO and Chief People Officer, you will have the full support from a business perspective from existing talent and expertise throughout the organisation. Collaborating with Business Development, Brand & Engagement, Marketing and the Systems Teams you will work together to implement and deliver a a high performing OT service.
- Working with the Senior Leadership Group, strategically design and develop OT services across Melbourne
- Recruitment of OT staff and other Allied Health professionals
- Manage the day-to-day operations, focussing on the performance and growth of the service
- Ensure performance across the team is to budget and manage a P&L along with setting KPIs and other key business drivers
- Ensure excellence in service delivery
- Grow, develop and retain a team of talented professionals
- Strong Leadership experience, especially in the areas of operational management, budgeting, business analytics and resource allocation
- Allied Health qualification and experience. General registration with AHPRA
- An entrepreneurial spirit and lots of drive and energy
- Ability to effectively manage change and work at pace
- Excellent communication skills
- An entrepreneurial, fast-paced, energetic environment
- Work flexibility
- A truly world-class organisational culture which comes from the top down
- Commitment to health and wellness with a number of initiatives on offer
- High performing culture with a superb Leadership Team
- Huge personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive pay and great benefits including Salary Packaging