My client is an ASX200, who operate as a leader within their sector - a mix of services, retail and products. They have a down to earth, yet high performing finance team. Offering a strong culture of inclusion, flexibility and career development.
Due to a pending internal promotion, my client is seeking Documentation and Test Analyst to support a recent implementation of Oracle ERP.
Reporting into the Finance Systems Manager you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of Procedure, Policy and Process Documentation, and User Testing of Processes for Oralce Finance Modules
- Create and Maintain documentation Processes, Policies & Procedures, within Oracle Cloud Finance Modules
- Working with finance stakeholders to ensure that Oracle processes are set up for ease of use for the finance team which would include sectors such as AP, AR, CC & Accounting
- Maintain, analyse and improve Finance business processes where possible
- Regular review and testing of business processes and system updates into test environment
- Quarterly Oracle update testing and documentation for Finance Modules
- Regular communication with key finance stakeholders for changes to processes, identifying and detailing the wider business impacts
- Ad-hoc training for users
- Tertiary level qualification (e.g. Bachelor degree) in Commerce / Business or related analytical discipline highly desired
- Experience in Oralce ERP, ideally finance modules
- Experience in procedure writing and process mapping and documentation
- Understanding of business processes
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven ability to work in team environments as well as autonomously