This is a 12-month fixed term contract role to join a fantastic client of ours, in their Client Management team.
This team are large and offer a great supportive work environment – as the Due Diligence Officer your days will consist of various tasks around the onboarding of institutional clients.
KYC / Due Diligence tasks include:
- Check if clients’ documents are in place and correctly filled
- KYC Checking: verification KYC forms completed and verification supporting documents against the checklist
- Do background checks on client, directors, key managers, beneficial owners, authorised signatories, and all related parties
- Input data and upload clients’ documents in KYC internal system
- Handle the KYC workflow until final sign-off
This is an interesting contract role whereby you will utilise your effective communication skills to consistently liaise with clients whilst collating the required information for the on-boarding process.
To be considered, you have worked in a similar role within the banking or custodian environment.