- Undertake new and ongoing Correspondent Banking Due Diligence (CBDD) assessments for all Correspondent Banking Relationships (CBR) across the Group (as required).
- Core activities relating to CBRs (including Group mailbox management)
- Identify and raise opportunities for simplification or increased efficiency
- Perform Overseas Financial Institutions (OFI) KYC requests
- Conduct correspondent banking monitoring via SWIFT tool
- Conduct monthly CBR reconciliation
- Review media monitoring alerts and make appropriate recommendations.
- Development and continuous improvement of sanctions escalations and correspondent banking due diligence processes.
- Identification and escalation of alert trends so that improvements to business processes can be made
- Maintain an up-to-date focus and knowledge of financial crime, AML/CTF, sanctions and security-related trends and emerging issues
- Understanding of Australian and international sanctions frameworks and obligations
- Financial services industry base knowledge and experience
- Significant focus on accuracy and attention to detail under time constraints
If you are suitable for this role please apply or call Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930.