High quality EA role
$90k including super, 12 month Mat leave cover
This leading global law firm is looking for an experienced EA to support two stakeholders, one C-Suite and one manager. The Managers are down-to-earth, personable and high performing and are looking for an EA who has a strong work ethic and emotional intelligence with a proactive attitude to anticipate their needs and demonstrate initiative. The role will assist them in managing their travel, diaries, meetings and presentations and assist the entire team through administering and updating the central database. This is covering maternity leave from early Feb.
Duties will include:
- Domestic and international travel arrangement, including booking accommodation, meetings, events and restaurants
- Extensive diary and meeting management
- Presentation production
- Updating and administering the database
- Liaising directly with stakeholders on behalf of the Managers
- Document and correspondence preparation
- Managing and organising team events and assisting in developing a sense of community in the team
- General administration
- Around 3-5 years experience in an Executive Assistant (EA) role
- Experience in professional services/law would be desireable
- Available immediately or on short notice.
The company is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.
Sam Philpot / Andrew Fairhurst