Immediate start available
$100k- $120k (pkg) on offer depending on experience
Based in the CBD, this long standing Financial Services group is a distinguished firm with significant capabilities in private wealth management, corporate finance, equity research, investment strategy, and institutional sales. During this new phase of growth the business is seeking a commercial and Savvy 'Career EA' responsible for supporting the delivery of key business initiatives from end-to-end, in addition to carrying out various administrative functions for the leadership team and 3 senior stakeholders.
You will be an articulate communicator who can build strong relationships and keep others accountable. The ability to multi-task and be highly organised is critical, as you will be juggling multiple projects and tasks at a time and influencing culture and branding of the office. There is plenty of opportunity to grow your EA career further within this organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a highly strategic role with hands on exposure to business planning and change management.
- Tracking and reporting on the delivery of the initiatives in the firms strategic plan; supporting business strategy, improving engagement internally and externally, championing people and culture initiatives, enhancing brand and company messaging in their markets
- Co-ordinating leaders to ensure the timely execution of strategies lying within their team or division
- Organising and supporting the CEO in preparing material for leadership meetings, management strategy days, Shareholder conferences and Board meetings, including the agenda and presentation packs
- Supporting 2 other 'Heads Of' with diary management and committee papers
- Working with the Head of Communications in developing and implementing the internal communications strategy of the CEO’s office including firm wide updates, and Shareholder communications
- Event preparation and management
- Meeting preparation including various documentation and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing various Head Office administrative functions
- Foster and promote business values, mission and culture. Take initiative to drive positive change
-University Degree or studies in Business / Commerce / other finance related discipline highly desirable.
-Experience in financial services or professional services firm preferred
-6-10 years’ experience in a similar role supporting a CEO or senior executives, including strategic initiatives and business planning
-Self-motivation, with a high degree of initiative and excellent problem-solving skills
-Ability to prioritise and be comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and change
-Displays maturity and the ability to think on your feet
-Good business judgement and commercial acumen
-Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
-Confidence liaising with stakeholders and managing them to strict deadlines
-Strong written communication skills, with the ability to write accurately for different stakeholders including senior management and the Board
-Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Please Hit 'Apply' immediately as this role is interviewing now.