A unique organization providing support and guidance to the community has a need for an experienced EA or Board Administrator to join their monthly meetings and take important meeting minutes for distribution.
You will provide general administrative support to the board and be integral for the smooth running of their monthly board meetings. This is a unique role being offered on a Tuesday once a month to attend the board meeting, take meeting minutes and later edit and finalize for distribution to the board. There is potential for this role to transition to a fully remote role after the first initial weeks.
Return to work parents, virtual assistants or anyone looking for a bit of extra work are encouraged to apply.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Scheduling management, including appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Preparing agendas and assembling meeting materials
- Take meeting minutes and prepare a refined document for distribution.
- Providing general administrative support
- Must have prior experience taking minutes, dictations or transcribing
- Excellent speed typing skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities or working hours when necessary
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Availability to work approx 10 hours per month over 1-2 days.