This premier global banking corporation are looking for a customer focused ' Personal /Team Assistant' to join their group covering a maternity leave contract for 12 months. The team is friendly, efficient and professional and you will be working alongside high performers with a busy schedule.
You will be providing PA support the Department Manager and his 2ic in the IT department of this Bank, as well as assistance to the business line team of 50. Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Extensive Diary and Email Management including booking meetings, managing conflicts and providing/following up on all required paperwork prior to both internal and external meetings. Set up of refreshments/lunches for meetings as required
- Answering telephones and managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely and confidential manner
- Preparation and minute taking and delivery of action items resulting from minutes
- Managing and processing Amex monthly statements and other expenses
- Frequent Domestic and International Travel arrangements including coordination of travel approval, flights, accommodation, visas etc
- Prepare meeting papers and documents – including collation of power point presentations, documents sent for reading prior to meetings, prior minutes, reports etc. as required.
- General Administration including assistance with general power point, excel and word document formatting, Printing, binding and scanning
- Event organising e.g. Team activities, off sites, internal training and workshops
- Management of stationary, kitchen supplies and printers/fax machines
- Compile and/or collate reports
- Arrange international visitor schedules including liaison with relevant business heads / managers, clients etc
- Submit and monitor attendance sheets for the relevant teams/groups
- Issue Cabcharge vouchers
- Management of archiving process and assist teams in archiving of their records
- Updating organisation charts
- Ad Hoc duties as required
Being an experienced EA and Team Assistant, you will possess excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate effectively across all levels. You will have at least 3 years in a Team Assistant and EA role, ideally in a medium- large sized organisation. Rle is to start late June however interviews will be conducted immediately. Intermediate- Advanced software skills are required (Microsoft packages, Adobe, Excel, etc)
Sound like you?
Please hit 'Apply' without delay.