They are looking for an eLearning Specialist to join their HR/Learning & Organisational development team on a part time basis to take on a maternity leave contract role for approximately 8 months.
The eLearning Specialist will be responsible for analysing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating eLearning programs throughout the business to support organisational goals and initiatives.
Key account abilities of the role will involve:
- Maintaining all eLearning content for the organisation and partner with internal stakeholders to gather information to develop course content and training manuals.
- Writing content, scripts and other learning materials and translate complex business and technical material into clear, concise online courses.
- Identifying areas for improvement and implement system and process enhancements to the learning experience
- Contributing to wider HR/OD and business projects as required
To be successful it is essential that you have the following:
- Demonstrated proficiency in uploading content into Learning Management System (LMS)
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and understanding of blended learning methodology
- Exceptional verbal and written skills with a sensitivity to the needs of customers
- Strong attention to detail and excellent technical writing skills
- Current Drivers licence (as travel will be required across Sydney)
- Working knowledge of eLearning tools (Articulate, Moodle, Captivate etc)
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
To apply for this exciting role, please hit APPLY now!