A well-known, multi-national property, construction and infrastructure company boasts stunning headquarters in Sydney CBD. The company has been recognised as one of the world's most innovative as a result of their commitment to sustainability. The business focuses it's efforts on Carbon Neutral construction in a bid to leave a positive legacy by harnessing renewable energy sources. Year on year they are achieving ambitious sustainability targets leading them to be recognised as a global leader in industry for climate change reporting.
Solutions-focused and exercises independent judgement within defined parameters.
- Supporting adhoc campaign requirements to acquire, retain, reactivate and engage our prospects and customers.
- Leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to deliver and standardise marketing automation for key campaigns
- Advising on how marketing performance could be improved through automation, channel, design, copy changes and better targeting.
- Contribute to the Marketing Shared Services COE ambition to lead and share best practice globally
- Responsible for the delivery and optimisation of customer data-driven campaigns to maximise revenue and customer satisfaction
- Managing B2B multi-channel, data driven campaigns from end to end.
- Proof campaign content to ensure it is accurate, relevant and in logical order for the best customer experience
- Become a super-user of the company’s current email tool Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build, test and send emails
- Create A/B tests to drive improved engagement
- Report, analyse, and optimise KPIs and present data and analysis to marketing team to drive continuous improvement and improve overall campaign success.
- 2+ years’ experience across B2C and/or B2B data driven marketing team roles.
- Data driven, numbers focused, and have a solid understanding and experience using Email Service Platforms to send mass communications.
- High volume campaign management skills
- Demonstrates a problem-solving attitude, pro-active 'can do' approach and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to both take direction and lead projects
- Communicate with influence across various levels of an organisation, confident public speaker
- Personal resilience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target preferred or similar (Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe etc)
- Basic – Intermediate HTML, SQL
Please get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0449892069