This leading HR Consultancy provides the unique opportunity to work across a variety of industries and clients daily. Working autonomously, you will provide bespoke Employee Relations advice to SMEs, designing and building their HR policies, procedures and documentation to help support their business. With both admin support from a centralised support team, and a company car and technology you will be fully equipped to provide frontline advice across the state. It is essential that you have experience providing employee relations advice and have a passion for quickly developing relationships and supporting a business.
This role provides you the unmatched ability to work for a growing company autonomously providing bespoke advice face-to-face with clients in different industries every day.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Employee Relations/HR
- Formal qualification in Employment Law, HR and or Industrial Relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to quickly build rapport and relationships with clients
- Passion and eagerness to travel daily
- Experience and confidence working autonomously; managing and prioritising your workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full, unrestricted Australian driving licence
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Strong attention to detail