Property firm requires engineering consultant with infrastructure background to help deliver strategic infrastructure road map to new building technology implementation.
- Tertiary qualifications include ICT and Engineering certifications with industry certifications such as RCDD, CCNA, CCIE or equivalent experience.
- Tender, design, specification, procurement, installation, commissioning, integration, operations and maintenance of ICT infrastructure, systems and networks.
- Lead development of formalised solution methodologies.
- Build and maintain a repository for deliverables and methodologies.
- Confer with partners, tenant customers, or senior management to define requirements for technology solutions and infrastructure development.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated technology blueprints.
- Document and maintain the properties of existing technology architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Review new and existing solutions design projects and procurement or for compliance with standards.
- Collaborate with development managers, vendors and other stakeholders to provide estimates and develop an overall implementation plan for installation, customisation and integration efforts.
- Project Sponsors and Product Owners, Project teams, BAU teams, Design Review Group, ITLT, Portfolio Steering Group, Sector Heads, CIO, CEO
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - firstname.lastname@example.org