Top ASX Listed Property organisation are looking for an Enterprise Architect to provide strategic IT Architecture direction
- Immediate start - Greenfield Programs of work!
- Sydney, CBD
- 6 month Daily rate - Negotiable on experience
Full Job Description
Top ASX Listed Property organisation are looking for an Enterprise Architect to provide strategic IT Architecture direction for their Group and Global Business Improvement Initiatives in support of the business and IT strategy. Additionally, you will ensure the Information architecture is understood and coordinated across the Enterprise Architecture community throughout the regions. In this position, you will be a senior thought leader with extensive knowledge of business operations, processes, information and can build relationships with senior stakeholders to lead the strategic technology direction and drive business value.
- Accountable for setting, maintaining and communicating the enterprise architecture strategic roadmap and plans, within IT and to the wider business.
- Builds trusted relationships with business and IT leaders especially within Group to provide technical direction in support of the business and Global IT strategy.
- Understands and advocates the Global IT strategy, standards and guiding principles selling them into the region(s) of responsibility to both business and IT stakeholders.
- Leads the creation and maintenance of architectural documentation (i.e. roadmaps) describing enterprise architecture now and into the future for Group and BiiC sponsored areas.
- Owns the understanding, documentation and development of information architecture in collaboration with the Global Enterprise Architecture community
- Ensures the Group enterprise architecture is coordinated and aligned with the regional architectures and strategies and those developed by other areas of IT such as Security, Operations etc.
- Ensures the Group enterprise architecture supports their business in remaining compliant with relevant regulatory, legal and data protection standards in the geographies where we operate.
- Communicates the enterprise architecture strategic roadmap and plans, within IT and to the wider business.
- Contributes to and assists in the preparation and maintenance of other elements of the IT Architecture framework, including principles, guidelines, reference models, standards and templates.
- Plays an active role in the architecture review board meetings providing guidance and sign off in relation to technology choice and design decisions.
- Sets the Enterprise Architecture direction to Group & IT projects and initiatives during opportunity and pre-project phases for the region(s) of responsibility.
- Provides Enterprise architecture oversight governance to Group IT projects, initiatives and the assigned Solution Architect(s) during planning, execution and implementation phases.
- Tertiary education in Information technology and Communications
- A minimum of 10 years experience in IT
- At least 3 years experience as an IT architect
- Strong track record applying structured analytical and problem-solving thinking
- Exposure to enterprise solution designing practices, covering processes, roles, governance mechanisms.
- Experience with application of Enterprise Architecture disciplines to the big picture long-term alignment of IT services to changing business needs.
- Formally trained/Qualified in Architectural Frameworks