Top 10 ASX listed business requires exceptional EPM to oversee biggest company projects to date.
- You will have at least 8 years of experience in professional services, banking or other high pressure industries with plenty of war stories in a PDM
- Delivered a multitude of large, business critical projects - ERP (SAP, Oracle), Finance Systems, BI and HR projects.
- Deep problem solving & analytical skills.
- Being the technical sponsor for the IT arm of the business, working with the business sponsor to foresee and iron out technical issues.
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Ability to influence people that do not report into you
- Working with your own reports and teams you have no control over to get projects over the line.
- Proven delivery with large, million dollar projects that have huge impact to the business.
- Comprehensive Agile project delivery experience as well as waterfall.
- Have identified needs for project resources, BA's PM's ect and hiring a team of them
- Own and Deliver several high profile projects that touch the entire business
- Planning , designing and delivering the Programme of work. Proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as appropriate
- Be the Technical Sponsor for the business
- Run smaller projects by yourself until you hire your own team
- Ensure integrity of the programme/Programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the Programme; and outwardly on its coherence with the business
- Ensuring that the delivery of new projects or services from the Programme is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Programme plan and Programme governance arrangements
- Working effectively with third party suppliers and strong Vendor Relationship Management, by building good relationships but also to control them to deliver and take ownership of their issues
- Motivating already high performing teams
- Business Development: experience of growing a business unit within the technology industry; or Business Development within a consultancy
- Robust understanding of the design process and delivery framework to implement new tech solutions into complex business infrastructure