A Leading professional services firm with a clear strategy for future growth, regarded as an employer of choice and committed to providing exceptional standards of service has become a leader in the field and a trusted adviser to local and global businesses. Reporting into the Head of Enterprise Architecture, you will be instrumental in the development of efficient and effective solutions in line with the strategy and direction of the business.
The purpose of the role is to work as part of the Architecture Team to design, document and facilitate the implementation of the organisation’s application, technology, and enterprise architectures through the various IT teams and technology partners. These IT Architectures will support the overall business strategy.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with the regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of application and data architectures, technology architectures that enable the application and data architecture.
- Keep informed of appropriate new technologies and participate in the assessment of the suitability for the business environment and needs.
- Validate business requirements with stakeholders to ensure they are based on an understanding of the stakeholder needs, expectations, constraints, and interface
The successful candidate will demonstrate confidence in dealing with all levels of the business including C suite, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal including active listening.
You will be a skilled influencer and negotiator and possess the ability to identify weaknesses, develop opportunities for improvements and recommend new sustainable best practice approaches.
Experience required to be successful
- Experience in LMS systems
- Experience with Oracle Fusion or HR Systems
- Experience with Environments (UAT, Prod, Dev, Test)
- Any knowledge of integration technologies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows 10, O365, MS Azure)
- TOGAF certification
For more information please contact Adam Taylor 07 3854 3807 email@example.com or hit apply