- Brisbane CBD
- 12months (FTC) + potential to turn perm
- Career evolution opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an energetic and dynamic environment, within a professional and supportive team. Exposure to a legal or professional services environment is preferable in this role, but not essential.
To be successful in the role, you will possess the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience working in a Service Desk or Help Desk role, providing Level 1 / 2 support;
- Working knowledge and experience of Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 and Office 2013 / 2016;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop a rapport with both internal and external clients, both in-person and over the phone;
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience;
- The ability to work autonomously and also collaboratively within a small team environment.
We are looking for a positive team player, who has flexibility, energy, initiative and a "can do" attitude. Flexibility with regards to after-hours and weekend work is required.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication, and knowledge sharing.
We offer exceptional training opportunities, mentoring from managers and other benefits all within a friendly work environment.