This established wealth manager with its head office in Brisbane is looking to add a graduate to the operations team. Recently the business has experience some positive growth and change and this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about financial services and markets.
Reporting the Manager of Operations, your daily responsibilities will involve
- Processing domestic and international settlement procedures
- Monitoring issuer sponsored trades where the registration details differ.
- Management of overseas custody holdings and trades
- Processing stock loan arrangements
- Daily management of client debtor positions
- Performing Corporate actions
- Booking and settlement of IPOs and placements
- Management of handling fees
- Set up of stock codes
You will be a graduate who is passionate about financial markets and looking to join a team who will support you with first class mentoring and training. You will have the ability to undertake routine and detailed work with a high degree of accuracy. You will have a positive attitude and show initiative towards problem solving and have excellent time management. You will have exceptional communication skills and highly motivated to kick start your career in financial services.
Our client is well known for supporting people through their career with great training and opportunities in this fun and dynamic environment.
For more information please contact Haydn Furness 07 3854 3805 firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.