This established wealth manager with its head office in Brisbane is looking to add an experienced equity operations associate to join the team. Recently the business has experience some positive growth and change and this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about financial services.
Reporting the the Manager of Operations, your daily responsibilities will involve
- Processing domestic and international settlement procedures
- Monitoring issuer sponsored trades where the registration details differ.
- Management of overseas custody holdings and trades
- Processing stock loan arrangements
- Daily management of client debtor positions
- Performing Corporate actions
- Booking and settlement of IPOs and placements
- Management of handling fees
- Set up of stock codes
To be successful in this role you will ideally be degree qualified, in a relevant commerce or finance degree and have a keen interest in financial markets. Our client is happy to consider people who have previously worked in banking operations or have a desire to pursue a career in this field and may have recent graduated of have some prior experience working in a corporate financial services business.
You will have the ability to undertake routine and detailed work with a high degree of accuracy. You will have a positive attitude and show initiative towards problem solving and have excellent time management. You will have exceptional communication skills and any prior experience or knowledge of equity operations would be advantageous.
Our client is well known for supporting people through their career with great training and opportunities in this fun and dynamic environment.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3800 firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.