A leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for future growth have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporate, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. This is a rewarding and contributing role where you can motivate and manage the Execs.
Supporting 4 Partners in a practice area, you will be a true all-rounder in your role, and in return gain the opportunity to develop your skills and be given enough variety to keep you on your toes.
- Practice and Client Management :
- Billing Management :
- Diary/Travel Management :
- Business Development/Marketing :
You will be a highly professional executive support individual, looking to advance your career in a corporate legal environment. You will have a resilient and a collected approach to deal with different stakeholders in an organisation.
- Previous experience in a senior administration/Executive Assistant role in ideally a law firm, other professional services or corporate environment.
- Strong understanding of billing procedures, and working knowledge of a billing system.
- Advanced level skills in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Sam Philpot, 97755912