This global and reputable large property firm is seeking a personable and proactive Executive Assistant to support some of the Leadership Team on a temporary basis. This exciting role will allow you to work with supportive and grounded Executives on a local and global scale.
You will provide overall administrative, travel, event and calendar support to the required Executives based in Sydney. While the office culture is down-to-earth and casual it is a high-paced environment, so it is essential that you are are proactive and eager to get involved in whatever work may come up.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Scheduling management, including appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Preparing agendas and assembling meeting materials including presentations
- Support with on time running through the course of the day
- Coordination of domestic and international travel and accommodation for both the Australian Leadership Team and any international visitors
- Organising small and large scale events including executive visits/conferences
- Expense management and invoicing
- Providing general administrative support
- At least 4 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting multiple senior level stakeholders, so you can 'hit the ground running'.
- Experience in the construction/property industry highly advantageous
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrates initiative and strong stakeholder/client focus with good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities or working hours when necessary
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Candidates on a working holiday visa are encouraged to apply.