This Australian based global investment company is looking to hire a full time EA on a permanent basis in their Sydney office. You will work closely with a busy and personable General Manager, and a small team, across the full suite of EA responsibilities. Being a global company work will be fast paced with a lot of travel arrangement and diary management. This is the perfect role for a mid-level/experienced Executive Assistant who is personable, professional, attentive to detail and well organised.
This role will support the GM of Business Development and a team of 8 by providing high-quality administration support and taking responsibility for coordinating all local and international travel needs. Being part of a small-midsized office, this role will take on a lot of autonomy to manage the needs of the team and demonstrate initiative beyond the general scope of the role. Since the GM is busy and consistently travelling this role will need to be proactive, forward thinking and strategic to make sure they are always one step ahead of the GM to ensure he and the team succeeds in their roles.
Other responsibilities include:
- Inbox management
- Reconciling monthly expenses and credit cards for the team
- Diary management and meeting organisation
- Preparing documentation for the team
- Processing invoices
- Maintaining and developing the filing system
- Occasional reception relief
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- At least 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting multiple senior level stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced corporate organisation is desirable
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Strategic and proactive thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities when necessary
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.