2 years fixed term contract
Up to $80K package + 10% contract completion bonus
This Australian based global investment company is looking to hire a full time EA on a 2 years contract in their Sydney office. You will work closely with a busy and personable General Manager, and their team of 24 based around Australia, across the full suite of EA responsibilities. Being a global company work will be fast paced with a lot of presentations, travel arrangement and diary management. This is the perfect role for a mid-level/experienced Executive Assistant who is personable, professional, attentive to detail and well organised.
This role will support a creative team of designers and project delivery managers by providing high-quality administration support and taking responsibility for coordinating travel, expenses and presentation development. Being part of a small-midsized office, this role will take on a lot of autonomy to manage the needs of the team and demonstrate initiative beyond the general scope of the role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reconciling monthly expenses and credit cards for the team
- Diary management and meeting organisation
- Preparing documentation for the team, especially presentation
- Taking meeting minutes
- Processing invoices
- Maintaining and developing the filing system
- Occasional reception relief
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced corporate organisation is desirable
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities when necessary
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.