Private, entrepreneurial, equity investment business that focuses on investing in and supporting financial services businesses. They have a strong leadership team that are focused on investments that enable greater performance and allow them to achieve their growth objectives.
The Managing Director is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant on a permanent part-time basis in their Brisbane office. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, successful & supportive team in a fast paced, high growth organisation.
This role will support a very busy MD on a daily basis, covering a variety of set tasks in addition to adhoc projects as required. Being part of a small office, this role will require a lot of autonomy to manage the needs of the team and demonstrate initiative beyond the general scope of the role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Office Coordination including supplier & service provider relationships
- Email management
- Multi-timezone diary management and meeting organisation
- Extensive travel arrangements, both domestic & international
- Preparing documentation and presentation material
- Managing expenses, processing invoices
- Maintaining and developing the filing system
- Occasional reception relief
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- Several years experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior level stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities when necessary
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For more information please contact Savannah Cant 07 3854 3806 or apply now!