A leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for future growth have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporate, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. This role is for an engaging Executive Assistant with around 5-6 years experience who has a flexible agenda and can manage support services after hours where required. This is a 12 month maternity leave contract, starting mid September.
Supporting a Senior Director or 'Head of' for a global division, you will work on a one-on-one basis executing complex duties and sensitive information. The EA manages complex diary and travel arrangements, including scheduling meetings across multiple global timezones while also co-ordinating associated documentation and briefing packs.
- Managing and maintaining the Global Divisional Head's email and correspondence (responding as necessary) and the document management system.
- Managing the Global Divisional Head's calendar, including coordinating and facilitating global meetings, events and schedules on behalf of the Global Head and key members of the Division Management Team liaising with global support teams when necessary.
- Arranging extensive travel and accommodation requirements (international and domestic), including producing travel meeting schedules and preparation and collation of all supporting documentation for the Global Divisional Head and members of the Division Management Team.
- Assisting with the production of Executive Team and Board papers for the Division in consultation with Global Divisional Head and Division Management Team and collating confidential Executive Team and Board papers.
- Assisting with the design and content of high level powerpoint presentations to the Executive Team, Board and partnership.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in relation to administration management and processes and updating when required.
- Monitoring divisional budgets, coding expenses and liaising with divisional business managers regarding same.
- Monthly client billing management,preparing fortnightly billing reports and managing estimates and purchase orders across various files.
The ideal candidate will come from a Legal environment or a partner based firm, such as Professional Services businesses. Outside this, the role will suit someone who has the ability to work autonomously, independently and flexibly to meet the needs of the Division Head who, due to the global nature of the role frequently travels and works across multiple timezones.
Sound like you?
Please hit 'Apply'