This role will suit someone who is looking for a collaborative, fast-paced environment where 'thinking-on-your-feet' is par for the course!
Supporting two Senior Executives your duties will include:
- Extensive diary management for two Executives
- Email and in-box management, responding to queries where relevant both internally and externally
- Management of meetings including agenda preparation and meeting follow ups
- Liaising with Managers and other Team Members where relevant, co-ordinating reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of Board and Committee reports and presentations
- Support to Board organisation including invitations, technology, agendas and minutes
- Assist with the Annual General Meeting including all administrative input
- Expense Management
- Involvement in a number of projects
We are looking for an energetic, super-organised person who is able to juggle lots of different priorities while still smiling! If you would like to work for a purpose led organisation where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, this role may just be for you.
Community Services or NFP experience is not essential. Solid skills are a given however industry background is flexible.
Salary will be in the range of $85K - $90K plus super plus the benefits of salary packaging ($15,600 tax free!).