Our client is a strong, stable healthcare organisation that has been undergoing significant growth and expansion. They have a strong leadership team that are focused on investments that enable greater performance and allow them to achieve their growth objectives.
The General Manager is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant on a permanent basis in their Brisbane office. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, successful & supportive team in a fast paced, high growth organisation.
This role will support a very busy GM on a daily basis, covering a variety of set tasks in addition to adhoc projects as required. Being part of a small office, this role will require a lot of autonomy to manage the needs of the team and demonstrate initiative beyond the general scope of the role.
The role is offering strong flexibility and is able to accommodate a 5 or 4 day week or alternatively 9 day fortnight with start and finish times negotiable.
Other responsibilities include:
- Office Coordination including supplier & service provider relationships
- Email management
- Multi-timezone diary management and meeting organisation
- Extensive travel arrangements, both domestic & international
- Preparing documentation and presentation material
- Managing expenses, processing invoices
- Maintaining and developing the filing system
- Occasional reception relief
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- 1-2 years experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior level stakeholders
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities when necessary
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint