Project work included
Up to $100K package
This Australian based global investment company is looking to hire a full time EA on a permanent basis in their Sydney office. You will work closely with 2 busy and personable stakeholders, including the Deputy Head of one of the company’s core teams, across the full suite of EA responsibilities. Being a global company work will be fast paced with a lot of diary, meeting and travel management. This is the perfect role for a mid-senior level Executive Assistant who is personable, professional, attentive to detail and well organised.
This role will also play a key role in core project work including organising and preparing for global management meetings and the return to work plan for the team and office. Being part of a small-midsized office, this role will take on a lot of autonomy to manage the needs of the stakeholders, and extended team when needed, and demonstrate initiative beyond the general scope of the role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary/email/calendar management and meeting organisation
- Ensuring the stakeholders are prepared for all engagements, meetings and necessary deadlines
- Management of all travel needs and booking
- Document preparation for all meetings board arrangements, including presentations
- Liaising with clients and other senior stakeholders in the business
- Processing invoices, expenses and credit cards
- Maintaining and developing the filing system
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- At least 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting multiple senior level stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced corporate organisation, preferably Financial Services, is desirable
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities when necessary
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.