A leading Australian law firm with a clear strategy for future growth is seeking 2 top performing EA's. This is a busy, fast paced role for the ambitious, who have their sights on career growth and opportunity.
This role will provide support 1 Partner, 1 Special Counsel and small team of Intellectual Property Lawyers.
- Diary and email management
- Organising travel, flights and accommodation
- Billing and the preparation of financial reports
- Expense management
- Maintaining client contact information
- Document management
- Other EA duties as required
You will be a highly ambitious, passionate and professional executive support individual, looking to advance your career in a corporate legal environment.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience gained as a Legal Secretary
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Strong organisational skills whilst working to strict deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to file and document management systems
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
This opportunity is one not to be missed! Hit "Apply"
Sam Philpot, 97755912