The firm has recently invested heavily in their support structure to ensure the best service is provided to the partners and to provide development opportunities for the support team, so it’s an exciting time to join the team. You will also have the support of a team of junior administrators to assist with work so that your time can be dedicated to essential tasks.
Duties will include:
- Manage the billing process for three partners.
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents
- Travel booking and booking meetings.
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
- Attending client meetings and note taking and making action points for follow up.
- Preparing and researching information for marketing material
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Tracking progress of partners projects and scheduling client update calls/meetings.
You will be available at short notice to support the business in this 9 month fixed-term contract and the client is keen to interview immediately!