Executive Assistant to Director
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to Director|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Cittadino|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 14:17|
This is an amazing opportunity to join a diverse building and construction company, who is looking for the perfect addition to their strong and hard working internal team. This is a company filled with long term employees as they have created a culture that nurtures, rewards and encourages collaboration throughout the business.
Note: Parking spot available under the building for employees.
This role isn't your usual EA role.
This is a chance to work closely with the Director as their right hand, go to person! This is a chance to be not only be an EA but a business partner for the Director.
Duties required for the Director:
- Complex management of email, diary and external contacts
- Drafting letters and reports
- Arrange meeting internally and externally
- Attend to all inbox enquiries
- Answer incoming calls
- Arrange travel where needed
- Reconciliation of expenses
- Update and maintain database
- Assist with project administrative needs
Duties required for the Directors Team:
- Assist with travel arrangements when needed
- Assist with creating presentations, letters, minutes, reports
A unique, exciting element is at times there may be situations where the Director requires assistance with certain projects he is working on. There are so many opportunities to learn and grow. You will always be busy within this thriving environment.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years EA experience
- Experience working with Directors and Executives
- Extensive attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Great written and verbal communication
- Proactive and always taking initiative
- Dealt with confidential information
- Background in building and construction industry is ideal but not essential
- Able to work 8:30am-5:30pm (hours may flex depending on Director projects)
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, click 'Apply'.