Is a leading, ASX-listed diversified entertainment group. It is a house-hold name and a long established leader in the industry.
The opportunity exists for a technically adept Payroll Officer to join a tight-knit team. The Payroll Officer is primarily responsible for their own monthly pay run of up to 1000 staff, along with answering queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 years of Australian Payroll knowledge
- High volume, end-to-end payroll experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills - Vlookup, Pivot Tables
- Experience with Preceda preferred but not essential
- Be a team player through and through, whilst this role won't be key to processing payroll you will be expected to assist where required.