The company is an industry leading exportation provider that specialises in the exportation of fresh produce to food markets across the world.
With their head office located in the South Western suburbs of Brisbane, the team are seeking an Export Documentation Clerk to work alongside two others.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Booking shipping containers space.
- Preparing exportation documentation.
- Monitoring each exportation job from start to finish (creating the job right through to completion of delivery with no insurance claim).
- Acting as customer service to clients, keeping them up to date with container tracking and managing timeframes.
- Manage 8-9 jobs per week.
- Data entry and adhoc administration tasks.
- Liaise with the logistics team and exportation managers.
Prior experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential. The company will consider candidates with an administration background that possess the following attributes:
- A positive can do attitude.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- The ability to learn quick and perform in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programs, more specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- The ability to prioritise effectively and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available to be on call every third Saturday to work.
If this sounds like you please apply directly or for a confidential conversation about the role please contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3808 or email email@example.com.