Your team will be responsible for external regulatory reporting for several large organisations and your responsibilities will include:
- Review, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems.
- Evaluate accounting for improved efficiencies, processes
- Review financial statements for lodgement
- Schedule and run meetings to brief team members on upcoming engagements
- Liaise with clients to communicate adjustments, operational issues identified and effect/s of introduction of new accounting standards on businesses
- Produce a summary of findings report for clients
- Manage and train junior staff on audit engagements
This role is a standard 40 hour per week with no overtime required.
If you would like to know more, please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click apply now!