Must drive, parking available
Northern Beaches Area
Work with this employer of choice, recognised as one of the best employers in Australia. The organisation is driven by its values – integrity, passion, excellence, courage and respect.
On offer is a a competitive salary and benefits package (including generous salary packaging options), support from a network of colleagues and managers, interesting, varied and rewarding work, and ongoing professional development.
Please note the role has regular travel across Sydney and NSW.
You will assist to educate and inspire employees in our core business and across different partner organisations.
We are looking for experienced and innovative trainers, full time or part time to facilitate a range of specialist and nationally recognised courses. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from people with experience in delivering education, including face to face, workplace based and online learning, to disability support practitioners.
- a certificate IV or Diploma in Training and Assessment
- experience in developing and delivering training in the disability sector
- a Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- a current NSW drivers licence and the ability to travel in metropolitan Sydney and occasional travel to the Hunter, rural NSW and interstate.
- excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- experience in developing and delivering learning programs for people with disability
- experience delivering and assessing nationally recognised qualifications
- a good understanding of the rights of people with a disability
Please hit 'Apply' .Sam Philpot- 97755912