In this role you will work on site, reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, to support them with the day to day operations of the facility.
The role will primarily involve the following:
- Organise and coordinate all aspects of the building maintenance.
- Form and Establish strong relationships with clients and partners at all levels of the organisation.
- Successfully manage all facility vendors to ensure facilities maintenance, technical management and financial operations are matching or exceeding company targets.
- Maintain statutory compliance, implement procurement policies and enforce OH & S procedures.
- Continually propose quality improvement practices and implement industry Best Practice Standards.
- Display a strong ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Have commendable communication skills including a professional phone manner.
- Be confident and self-motivated with an excellent work ethic and an eye for detail.
- The ability to conduct a high level of relationship management.
- Must have previous Facilities Management experience (essential), preferably working in a corporate or professional services environment.
If this sounds like you please apply or email Jodie Gray directly on email@example.com