- You must have at least 4 years’ experience in family law, however more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. This is not a law grad role.
- You pride yourself on your warmth and kindness towards your clients and your team members.
- You want to do law differently- Its a fixed-fee law firm with the prices on the front door who try to sensibly resolve matters rather than go to court and celebrate positive client testimonials rather than hours billed⠀⠀⠀
- A friendly and collaborative work environment;⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Full-time preferred, but part-time and school hours available for right candidate;⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Flexible working arrangements
- Toasties & Friday G&Ts⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀