Our client is a truly integrated global firm that looks to the future. They offer the history and security of a long established firm with excitement and opportunity for growth. Our client are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their Billings Team.
The responsibilities of the role will also include:-
- Receipting of payments received by electronic bank transfer and cheques etc.
- Investigating payments made without receipts and identifying client who made payment.
- Maintaining unallocated receipts register.
- Liaise with Credit Control team in relation to possible refunds that may be required.
- Data entry of invoices.
- Managing internal invoice enquiries regarding invoices received.
- Ad-hoc finance administration tasks
Required skills and experience
This position is perfect for a finance graduate or candidate with a diploma who have experience in a finance administration/clerk role to join an award winning firm. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and communication ability, in order to work with efficiently with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
For more information please call Conal Grewar on 07 3854 3802, or hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.