|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||$45-55 + super hourly|
|Contact Name:||Emily Sharkey|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 09:31|
The role will be working closely with the Finance Manager and it will involve taking on various projects and assisting with the core management accounting.
Responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to:-
- Reconciliation clean-up.
- Transaction uploads.
- Financial reporting.
- Forecasting and re-forecasting.
- Revenue reporting.
- Business partnering.
- Reviewing expenses and preparing month end accrual journals and adjustments.
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Analyse variances in bank reconciliations and clearing accounts.
- Assisting with month-end processes.
To be considered for this position you will be CA or CPA qualified or part-qualified finance professional with extensive experience in budget management, forecasting, working capital, costing and month-end. You will be an ambitious & motivated accountant, with solid financial analysis and management accounting background.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's