Working within a high performing team and reporting directly to the Senior FP&A Manager you will be responsible for the below.
- Create, communicate and consolidate Corporate Plan templates
- Build and manage updates to Corporate Plan consolidation model
- Assist with month end reporting duties (excel analysis and communication)
- Update data sets (excel) and reporting (Power BI) monthly for BU's
- Create and upload (excel) datasets into Board (consolidation software)
- Ad hoc Excel and Board reconciliations
You will be the key point of contact for the wider business and need to have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click "apply".