Working within the Commercial Finance team and partnering closely with the Technology business you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including journal entries, accruals and General Ledger reconciliations for the Business Units.
- Preparation of monthly reports on business performance (Revenue, Opex & Capex).
- Monthly re-forecasting for Revenue, Opex and Capex, and upload into the ERP system, Board
- Support on the development of the annual plan.
- Provide support in the development of long range plans
- Provide support to other Finance groups with regards to monthly results, accruals, reconciliations, audit queries, regulatory reporting and external reporting.
- Involvement in the development of processes and systems to improve performance, reporting and analysis of the business.
- Provide analytical insights based on the financial and operational data to allow the Business Unit to understand the business, underlying drivers, trends and key items. Aid in providing actions and solutions based on this analysis and information.
- Provision of analytical support to the Technology Business Unit for business case development.
- Maintenance of Technology Finance policies and procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as directed.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have atleast 2 years experience in a Finance/Business Analyst role. You will have experience in working within a multi-national/large corporate and have strong analytical and modelling experience. You will gain exposure in presenting to the wider business and work within a high performing team.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your profile.