Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges - and fresh opportunities.
- Account reconciliations
- Recharging of costs between other projects and business units
- Analysis of overhead costs
- Generation of weekly and monthly measures to track against performance
- Monitoring and updating debtor balances
- Interpret commercial contracts
- Assisting projects with delivering cash requirements
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA part/fully qualified and be highly motivated and ambitious. You will have previous experience in a large organisation and be confident in manipulating large data sets. You will have exceptional communication skills and act as a business partner and be a self starter.
If you are interested in the above role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.