Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare all month-end reports
- Perform variance analysis and forecasting
- Develop deep analysis for various different projects
- Support IT and other support teams on ad-hoc projects and analytical requirements
- Identify cost saving initiatives
- Make recommendations on new findings in order to improve business performance
- Ad hoc reporting and project analysis
You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified and come from a Big4/Chartered background. You will need to have excellent communication skills with an inquisitive mind and analytical approach. You will be confident in developing relationships with senior stakeholders and be able to challenge and influence decisions.
If you have the suitable skillset please click “apply”.