You will be a key member of the team and be responsible for the below duties:
- Identifying areas where the business can improve performance, achieve its objectives and mitigate risks.
- Providing advice and influencing decision making.
- Providing insight and analytical support using internal and external information and data as requested
- Contribute to the cost centre review process.
- Sales and stock reporting
- Point of contact for cost centre managers in relation to cost centre financial reporting / management activities.
- Delivery and completion financial reporting activities and tasks which includes monthly flash, general accruals, prepayment, reimbursements, journal posting, balance sheet reconciliations and administration tasks.
- Assist with creating and reviewing monthly reports, actual, budgets, forecasts and provide commentary on key variances, business drivers and any actions required.
- Delivery and assist in completing and reviewing annual budgeting and rolling forecast process
You will ideally have experience with SAP and Hyperion and have 2-3 years similar experience in a mixed management accounting / analytical role. Due to this being an urgent requirement candidates that are immediate or on maximum 1 weeks notice will be reached out too first.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skill set please contact Josephine Sanders on 9775 595 or click "apply" to submit your CV.