Be the key finance contact for a large business unit developing and embedding governance, process change and efficiencies, ensuring commercial outcomes from investments, developing benefits tracking and managing all financial reporting, planning and analysis.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager you will provide high quality strategic and commercial support to a large business unit, developing and embedding standardised processes for managing forecasting, reporting, Technology Capex and delivering robust business cases.
Other duties include:
- Provision of analytical support to the Business Units to assist management in understanding the dynamics of the business, the trends and the reasons for those trends.
- Provide analytical insights based on the financial and operational data to allow the Business Unit to understand the business, underlying drivers, trends and key items.
- Provision of commercial support to the Business Unit in the contract renewal process including financial analysis, tender assessment and provision of supporting data for relevant approval documents
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including journal entries, accruals and General Ledger reconciliations for the Business Units.
- Preparation of monthly reports on business performance, trends and KPIs
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts (Revenue & Opex)
- Support development of the annual capex plan and support with the monthly capex analysis and reporting
- Active involvement in the operation and future development of IT systems in order to integrate and produce meaningful reports
The ideal candidate will have some experience in a large corporate environment, and ideally exposure to a 'matrix' reporting environment. You will also have the ability to influence internal stakeholders , holding business units accountable to processes and deliverables /targets.
You may be coming from a financial or management accounting role and looking to be involved in analytics & business partnering.
Salary on offer is $110-120k package + bonus + free parking.
If this role interests you & you feel your background is a strong fit, please hit apply today!